At Drybrook School we take the safeguarding of our children very seriously. We have a Safeguarding team consisting of:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) – Claire Tuffley (Operational Head)
- Family Support Worker (DDSL) – Ruth Russell
- Administration team (DDSL) - Donna Smith
- Teaching Assistant (DDSL) - Jade Davies
- Willow nursery (DDSL) - Andrea Hampson
We also have a Safeguarding Governor, however, due to joining the Forest Of Dean Trust the structure of our local governing body is changing. During this time Peter Adams will be the safeguarding governor for all schools in the Trust. We will update this information as positions and structures are finalised.
The school holds a Single Central Register of all members of staff and volunteers. All staff and volunteers are Enhanced DBS checked and this is recorded against the SCR. Any person who attends school and has regular, unsupervised and regulated activity with any pupil is required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing the work with us.
If you have any safeguarding concerns or queries, please contact the school.